Sunday, January 22, 2012

hi everybody .... XD
long time din update le ..
first wish everybody Gong Xi Gong Xi Gong 'sana' ---- by Mr. Samuel =.=


my class this yr ... 4S5
一个看似会很吵但很安静的班
but this class quite good la ..
gt a new frenz oso XDD
the teacher ... hehe .. 
you know you know XDD


our class d timetable XDD
hu wanna lend mi the txtbuk hehe ..
the bag very heavy T.T


add maths made me headache =.=
haiz .. hu wn teach me 


making the bio notes ...




the table's leg... =.=
cz of too many book 



all the notes given by my frenz XDD
but really very many 
F4 + F5 d 



all the ttn file X0




making cookies for Chinese New Year XD

Ok , I think I stop at here ...
Once again wish everybody Happy Chinese New Year
mz happy ya XDD

最近我了解了陌生人的定义
就是,即使我们是认识的,曾经是朋友
可是在遇到的时候
竟然只是擦肩而过
没有任何得到招呼
就连基本的微笑也没有了
这就是我所谓的陌生人了吧

*****************************************************************

这些天也一直遇到你
也跟你算是有些眼神圣的交流
感觉挺不错呢
呵呵
有一种像变态的感觉






No comments:

Post a Comment