Monday, May 30, 2011

holiday is so boring to mi ..
everyday is just full of tuition only ...
i so hope that i can go for the annual camp ..
although is just last for two days only ...
better than no ..
but my mother don't let mi go ...
so sad ...
so I just can stay at home to study only ...
boring ...


............ skip ...............

ok here nw the post about the exam week ...
during that week ...
i pass it with the books only ...
everyday after school , before sleep ...
my hand sure have books ...
but i jz see it only ..
duno wat the book is writing about ...
i just start to study one day before the exam ...
so terrible I am ..
so my result is very bad ! bad ! bad !
totaly no eyes to see it ...
hope GOD will bless me ..
but accept those books beside mi sure have my handphone want ..
listen to the music , sms with friend ...
so this is y the reason i can't study well le ..
cause i can't concentrate even for 1 minute ..
so terrible ...
so i promise i will start study from nw ..
i will start study my geografi first ..
cause tis time my geografi result really terrible n horrible ...
haiz ...
bt dno wn hw to concentrate on it ..
nwdays i totaly fall in love with the DDT ..
almost everyday will open one time to play ...
中毒太深了...
无可救药了...
here are some photo to share ...



doing the mathematics exercise


so many thgs ... =.=


refrence books .. i just do one year d only ...



the novel i read after i study ...


I found that reading sejarah textbook is easier for mi to understand


time fly so fast ...

ok is time to end tis post ...
i just upload some pictures only , cause lazy to update ...
0607 is YaHui's birthday ...
sorry to her cause i din give her any present ...
i just give her a card only ...
n 0630 is my brother's d birthday ...
still have one month to go ...
wish them HAPPY BIRTHDAY ...

END HERE ...

No comments:

Post a Comment