Sunday, April 24, 2011

nwdays i lik to snap many photo around me ..
dno y ..
here again the photo that I snap it ...


my kawaii bottle n I gv it a name " little snail "


I read both of these book in one day .. =.=


science ... nt interested in it nw ...


again the Science ... i jz noe gt wat chapter only , bt oredi forget what inside writing abt


my beloved " little snail "


my table full of books , very messy =.=


this book really nice to read <3


my exercise book =.=


adding oil to myself ...


gambateh everyone in the exam ya


hate exam bt we still need to face it , so jz cn add oil only ...


exam is around the corner


karyao to my beloved brother =D


memory is oways the best for a people


kayao my BFF n brother <3



who are the best ? We are the BEST !! FORM 3 SCOUT is the BEST ...
KARYAO ...
WE CAN DID IT ...


jz end here  ....♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment