Friday, March 11, 2011

finally the class test finish jor ...
jz feel relax for a moment nia  ...
still have stress again ...
THE RESULT ....
i dno wn hw to face my result ...
the result is really ..... bad n terrible ...
i really dno wat the questions is saying abt ...
i jz noe is ABC only ..
really bad my result ..
sad lo , to have such kind of result ...
i always an wei myself 尽力就好 ...
bt tis time i thnk really cnt le ..
i think i nid to pay more attention on my result ..
bt reaally difficult to concentrate on it ...
haiz ... i try my best ...
karyao ..
CHOU XIN YING - you can do it

nwdayz i very lik to write dairy lo ...
bt my dairy is write for ppl read n see ..
so outstanding ...
holiday is coming ...
anniversary is also coming ..
gathering is also around the corner ...
y so many thgs cum 2gether in one time d ...
my brain is gonna to burst ...
the holiday is so sienz bt full of homework ..
the anniversary i will do my best on that ..
the gathering ... i so lik my character - safe egg ...
i hope i will do all the best in these ..
n oso the solar competition ...
jiayou ...

WE ARE NOT THE CHILDREN , WE ARE THE CHAMPION !!!

bt i always think i am a children ...
cz to b a children is so good ..
jz end here ...

No comments:

Post a Comment