Saturday, January 29, 2011

CNY finally going to arrive ...
din hv the mood to celebrtae it ...
lik a hill wn  hmw is waiting for mi ...
lik a mountain d book is waiting for mi to read it .....
reali so boring d CNY ...
mayb my holiday will celebrate with the book gua ...
grrrrrrrrrrr ...
i hv a target 4 myself ...
i wanna to do my hmw finish b4 31st of JANUARY ...
bt mayb is impossible ....
cz mi very lik to walk here walk cnt seat still wn ...
hate myself lo ...
whr is my new GEO teacher har ...
dissapear ????!!!!
or go to sleep le ....
till nw havnt start teachin mi my GEO ....
i dislike my school wn geo teacher ..
cz the teacher jz lik wat YEE HONG say d ...
he is really lik a mouse face ...
c tiok him alredi wanna sleep le ....
dno hw my result will b ...
haiz ...
SCIENZ aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ......

No comments:

Post a Comment